web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
okay. I was able to get the door phone to ring on the wireless analog phone.

In the door phone settings. I set the day 1, day 2, and night to the same DN as the analog phone. 666

Now, my problem is how can I get 666 to ring on both the analog wireless phone and my desk phone simultaneously.

Do I setup system call forward and then add that template to the 666 station assignment configuration?

if I do setup the system call forward, do I add the 666 to CO loop or Grd / DID / TIE / Ring Transfer / Internal or all of the above?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
I didn't receive your email frown

The problem with the DDCB/MDFB is that it is designed to ring onto the digital/IP handsets as you are only able to ring a DN or page group.

So by making the doorphone ring to your SLT 666 that will be the only destination ringing unless you put a SDN key of 666 on your digital desk phone and set it to ring immediatly.
The downside of that is everytime 666 is called it will also ring on your desk phone as well.
You could set the SDN to delay1 ringing so it rings the SLT 666 and just flashes on the SDN key for say 12 seconds before it starts to ring but you can press the SDN at anytime to answer the call. Just make sure the doorphone ring time is greater than the delay1 timer on the desk phone.

Hope that makes sense as it has always been a limitation of the DDCB/MDFB that it couldn't ring a MCG or a hunt group to include SLT handsets.

The other option is to go for a different doorphone setup that is connected to a spare SLT or a PSTN line port that way you can make the line port ring to a MCG group of DKT/IPT/SLT handsets, or the SLT type can go off hook and ring to a MCG as well.
Dalas Delta doorphones are one example of that type instead of the Toshiba ones.

At least you have learnt about the doorphone different configuration/limitations so you won't make the same mistake next time.

Have fun smile

Regards
Carl
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,595 Shoretel
189,481 CTX100 install
187,638 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 6
dans 5
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 141 guests, and 341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024