web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#233237 02/25/07 09:30 AM
pbxtek Offline OP
OP Offline

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Yeah, that's *** *** site. If you're ever in Dallas, buy him a case of Foster's for me.

Great stuff to know.

The search feature can save you from showing your lack of experience. However it is always good to readvertise a great site! Sorry if this seems sarcastic but the number of times the link has been posted in response to a question is quite high.

pbxtek Offline OP
OP Offline
Telephone guy: I may see him in March when I go to ccwx training. He is a good guy. Most of the guys in NTAC/engineering are good guys. I always make it a point to say hi when I'm in town and thank them all in person.

R4+Z : I wasn't asking a question, I was just passing along information. I didn't ask for your opinion or your remarks so please keep them to yourself. No offense.

Ol' P** has saved my bacon many many times. In case it comes up, he's Australian (don't even think about calling him a Kiwi). S***** (the guy with the Scots accent) has bailed me out quite often, as well.

One day I had called in on a problem after hours -- I think it was a CCIS problem, and we were doing a weekend cutover -- and one of the guys is just rattling off commands and tests, and I assumed that he's reading it from a manual or cheat-sheet. Gets to the last step, and he says, "Yeah, I don't remember if that setting should be a one or a two. I'm out on the lake fishing, and I don't have my manuals. You'll have to look it up."

I was impressed.

pbxtek

This is a site that requires remarks, if everyone kept their remarks to themselves nobody would get any answers to their questions. I didn't say you were asking a question, I said the link had been posted many times before in response to questions. A subtle distinction I know. I have no problems with the site being promoted but this is someone else's web site and consideration should be given to our hosts here.

If there was no offence, why bite so hard, after all I took the trouble to explain my point?

By the way nice to think you have such a high opinion of a fellow Ozzie.

How about a new helpful link from down under.

https://www.necbs.co.nz/techsupport/IPStech.htm

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,112 Shoretel
187,717 CTX100 install
186,810 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (JBean3329, Curlycord), 43 guests, and 439 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024