Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Extreme Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello All,
We have had complaints regarding one of our employees regarding their attitude on the phone to our clients.

I had thought that we could utilize the Automatic Live Record feature for their extension...but after testing on my own extension it doesn't seem to work as described/we hoped.

via Matworx, we set the "Automatic Live Recording" to "Provided", and verified that Command 1323 was set to 0

We also set the related commands of CM08>141 to 0

I also set 3522 to 0 for trunks 0 - 63 even though we only use a handful in between

And I also verified that 7613 was set to 1 for my extension.

The only call that gets recorded automatically is an internal call that originates from my extension. If I get a call to my extension from an internal caller, then the call is not recorded.

If anyone can assist it would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Extreme Offline OP
OP Offline
As additional FYI...we setup the monitoring function long ago...but this does not solve our dilma with attempting to record the users as the monitor function does not stay on all of the time...and we don't want to try and capture the calls all day long.

If the Automatic Live Record does not function as we had hoped, does anyone use or know of something that may help us?

umm.. your doing live recording through a VM card right? or is it a seperate VM equipment?

Extreme.

I know that in OZ what you are trying to do is illegal! I would check the legality of this where you are before doing it as you could end up suffering a greater penalty than the person who's calls you are trying to record!

Extreme Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally posted by JUNODEY:
umm.. your doing live recording through a VM card right? or is it a seperate VM equipment?
We are doing live recording through our voicemail system which is the NEC AD-40.

Extreme Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally posted by R4+Z:
Extreme.

I know that in OZ what you are trying to do is illegal! I would check the legality of this where you are before doing it as you could end up suffering a greater penalty than the person who's calls you are trying to record!
It is legal in the states that we are calling as long as we notify the other party, which we do through our inbound PBX message as well as a manual talk off script that we have. The majority of our users are on another type of PBX which does record calls, so we just made it mandatory for all call center employees to do the talk off.

Also, to follow up, my current setup is only recording inbound station to station calls. Nothing else.

If I use the soft key buttons, I can record any call as long as there is a connection to another line (E.G. Cannot record while monitoring).

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,603 Shoretel
189,485 CTX100 install
187,654 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024