Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Originally posted by eriway:
If I'm not mistaken, I believe that a call that is transferred from the AutoAttendant to an extension will recall to the VM (to the subscriber's mailbox) following the Transfer Recall Timer ...16-03-01 (Default setting of 20 sec's)... if not answered. If the customer puts his extension in DND, the caller will go directly to the mailbox without the 20 second ring.
In looking at the timer settings, the Transfer Recall is still set at 20 seconds. I will try adjusting that and see if it corrects the issue.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I agree with ttech!Are you using station hunting in system programming or call fowarding from each of the phones?

OP Offline
The individual phones are currently set Cfwd BNA > VM

I have been using both the DS And the DSX from NEC for about 6 years. I have learned that the best way to program a extension to go to the ext's VM is to set the lines to overflow to 700 in the line programming. If I am not mistaken the timer that will control how long a ext rings is the transfer recall timer. This will only send incoming CO and transferred CO call to the voice mail. On an intercom call you would push to v-Mail button on your fhone it the called party does not answer. The advantage of his is that there is no call fwd for the user to mess up or turn off be mistake. If you need more on this call me at 706-267-0359.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,299
Posts638,872
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,720 Shoretel
189,755 CTX100 install
187,919 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 27
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 116 guests, and 334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024