web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#243140 02/17/10 12:35 AM
OP Offline
Hello everyone,I hope everyone is doing well.
I haveu a elite 192 with an elitemail lx. I have 1 problem and one change i need to make.
I hope someone can help me with these. Thank you ahead of time for any help and effort you may provide.

1)I phone has a park and retrieve button on it, but it gives fast busy when trying to use either button. All other phones work fine. The buttons are programmed but i am not sure what feature in the system allows for park and retrieve. I assume it is somewhere in the class of service but i am missing it somehow.

2) on this same phone and 2 others, i have 2 line keys which all 3 phones ring when a call comes in. i am not using car and cap keys, just the actual co line # on the keys. how can i make the incoming call ring to vmail and play a message just for that line number? These 3 phones are in their own dept. and have their own lines different from rest of company which for those the call rings straight into auto attendant of the vmail and phones are using car and cap keys.
Sorry for the poor explanation. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#243141 02/17/10 01:48 AM
To Set call Park program a Button to Be a Feature Access Key (FAxx), In MB:4-12, Then from that Phone Program the Button By Pressing Feature,Redial,(Press the Button to Program) Press Transfer 4* to Park. And for Pick Up the code is 4#.You can tell whats Programmed under the Button by Pressing Feature and Press the Button.
2) For Your Incomming line to go to a Different Greeting You will need to Go into Voice Mail Programming Go to Ctrl-S, and use Trunk Mapping for Your Line to go to a Transaction Box (You'll have to set up). If you have Never done this You Should get a Manuel and Read up on this Feature.

"The Only Stupid Question, Is the Question Thats not Asked."
#243142 02/23/10 12:18 AM
OP Offline
Thanks Rickman for your response.
I may have misspoke a little on this message.
I don't actually need the lines to ring to the "auto attendant", I just need a voicemail to answer after 3 or 4 rings if neither of the 3 phones can answer the co ringing in. Just 1 vmail box is all i think i need. any suggestions. Should i just make a mail box for 1 of the extensions and then do a call forward to vmail for that extension?
Thanks for all your help and time.
Sincerely,
crybrook

#243143 02/23/10 10:38 AM
Are You using the Main Greeting on the Voice Mail Now? During the Day Mode?

#243144 02/24/10 04:50 AM
OP Offline
yes, all calls for other lines ring directly into the main day greeting, only these 2 lines ring directly to a couple phones. they would like the call to go to a mailbox if they don't answer. it isn't necessary for all of the 3 phones to light a message light, but atleast 1 light. any help would be appreciated.
thanks as always,
Crybrook(mike)

#243145 02/24/10 05:15 AM
I would Make a Car, Program Those 2 Lines to ring that Car. Add the Car (Button) to the phones that are to ring. From the Front Phone, set Call Fwd Busy No/Answer to the Voice Mail Pilot Number.Go into Voice Mail Programming (Co-Sessions), Make a Transaction Box For the New Car Number, Make the Owner of the New Trans. Box one of the Phones that are Ringing. Set The Trans. Box to Take Msg. That way it will Leave a Msg. Light On that Phone.

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,624 Shoretel
189,515 CTX100 install
187,772 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 24
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (justbill, Yoda), 150 guests, and 344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024