web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
junkbox Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally we had to wait on NEC to send a refurb CF cause they were recalling...I'm thinking they replaced it with another bad one. clap

Tell me if this scenario sounds like the card is bad. This has happened twice, and for no apparent reason. VM completely wigs out, no rhyme or reason to the 'errors'. the first go round, the leave a message prompt would end in fast busy on some boxes while on others you'd magically be in another users box altogether. Tboxes crumbled entirely. Today when it happened tboxes were working but the phantom box changes and fast busys or "Goodbye" were starting to manifest. My guess is that it's a prgression thing and that left over night it would end up as it did before.

The blade can't be reset from the CPU/System Programming interface. And trying to enter web administration on the UM8000 itself ends up in a PHP error from the internal web server on the UM8000.

Soooo.... you gotta bring the whole switch down. It comes back up fine (or did both times) except on the first time this happened the messaging service itself did not start automatically and required a manual start "Server Control>>Start" this time it started normally.

just grabbed a VM backup.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

We had them replace a bad CF with another bad CF, it's only happened once, but it shows they are not pulling the bad units from the shelf....

junkbox Offline OP
OP Offline
so, I should RMA another CF?

follow your previous thread to get it rectified?

Does it meet the requirements for AV (Made in Maylasia etc...?

I would! For being a multi-million dollar company, NEC does some whacked out stuff sometimes.

D

junkbox Offline OP
OP Offline

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,793
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,268 Shoretel
188,995 CTX100 install
187,385 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 5
dans 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 139 guests, and 398 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024