web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
I hear you Arthur. I have an attorney, 3 people all together, in a 600 sq ft office and she insists on a cordless phone. I think you are right about the Cell phone theory. Why don't we invent a deskphone that will pair with a bluetooth headset? I know there are a couple of them out there, but it seems that there might be more interest for it.

A+, CTP
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
Don't forget that you can throw their cordless phones on their LAN and have coverage anywhere they have LAN access along with a full featured PBX of their choice.

Avaya SMB Authorized Business Partner. ACIS/APSS
ESI Certified Reseller/Installer
www.regal-comm.com
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
Originally posted by Arthur P. Bloom:
[QUOTE]...The perceived convenience is that they can wander around their office, consult with other workers, talk while looking for something in a file cabinet, or while standing at a table, reading a blueprint...
Great opportunity to sell them Plantronics CS-55 or CS-70 headsets (with lifters). Better than cordless, AND they can answer whatever line is ringing at their phone. :read:

Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!
OP Offline
I tried that with the cordless phones on their LAN, they have 6 wireless access points and it isn't enough coverage. We didn't want anything even in the same wireless spectrum as the WAPs. Also, they have a total home automation setup. Each light has an IP address, he has TWO laptops acting as servers to run the house. It is so messed up, ALL the lights flicker several times a day. The installer of this "Automated House system" was WAY out of his element, so much so he went belly up. His guys have the network cabling laying on the concrete floor in the basement, labeled it with the room name instead of some kind of numbering system. The labels after 6 months are already fading. He put plugs on the wire instead of putting in a Patch Panel. He did this at the Dr's new office as well.
Sorry for the rant, I had to bite my tongue so much in front of them that I have scars. Just not in my nature to bad mouth another guy to his customer.

A+, CTP
Ed, that sounds like one of the horror story installs I read about every month in CEPro and Residential Systems. It's just sad.

Jeff Moss

Moss Communications
Computer Repair-Networking-Cabling
MBSWWYPBX, JGAE
Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
Sounds like to me that someone wasn't on their "A" game. LOL

www.regal-comm.com
OP Offline
"A" game? More like feed the customer a line and give them the f game, and charge them through the nose. When a guy is spending 5 Mil on his house and wants me to wire it, he gets a "professional", commercial install. The way I look at it, someone will see my work for years.

A+, CTP
Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
Oh, I hear your pain Ed.
Do your normal professional job/price and let the want-a-b's foam at the mouth.

www.regal-comm.com
I would go panasonic tda50g. Multiple cells..good looking Sets..

I Swear I did not touch anything bash
Actually that big u might want a bigger pana system but the multiple cells are great

I Swear I did not touch anything bash
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,292
Posts638,825
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,511 Shoretel
189,252 CTX100 install
187,589 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 28
teleco 8
dexman 6
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 79 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024