web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hey guys,
New to the board and have a few question on the strata dk424 system.

I have an old voicemail system called Coprorate Office Call Processing System. It was made by a company called Key voice Technologies, inc. software version 8.2. I have done some research and is seems they where bought out by one company and then bought out by Avaya. No need telling you they no longer support the software. I have also discovered that the dongle has been lost. The software is useless without the dongle, however there is some saving grace. I have two Rhetorex rdsp-m5c 8 bit boards with what looks like 4ports for email each. I'm wondering what software would work with these boards that I can intigrate into the existing strata dk424. Im looking for something that is pc based. I would prefer windows based but dos will work. What suggestions do you have??

thanks for listening----

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

KeyVoice merged or was bought by Comdial - www.comdial.com The 8.2 software is Y2K compliant and is still supported. You are however up the proverbial creek without a dongle. I can't help with your other question but if you want to get the dongle the KeyVoice Corp. office is a viable product.
mark

OP Offline
Kewl thanks for the info. I will try comdial and see if I can buy a key for the software since I already have it.

thanks again.....

Those should work with Amanda, which is the same as the Stratagy.

OP Offline
Thanks for the advice guys....I will look into Amanda. Any other ones out there that you have had good experiances with.

Those cards work very well with Voicetrak also. They will sell you just the software and key, and reuse your rhetorex cards. www.vtvm.com

OP Offline
Telenut,

Please contact me via email so we may discuss.

[email protected]

thanks....

Moderated by  5years&counting 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,289
Posts638,796
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,352 Shoretel
189,013 CTX100 install
187,392 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 21
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (Touch Tone Tommy), 129 guests, and 400 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024