web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I'm always trying to expand my web site www.LDFacts.com. I'd like to add a section for locating companies selling refurbished equipment.

For those of you how fit that catagory, drop me an email at [email protected] with a paragraph describbing the who, what, where and when and I'll add you.

No obligation, although it would be nice to have a link back from your website.

Ralph Willett

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder

OP Offline
Yup, that would keep me busy. <grin>
I'd rather offer to the people here first.

RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
If your looking for links for PR rating try here:
https://www.jimworld.com/apps/webmaster.forums/
Next to the last category called Community Exchange click on Link Exchange Requests
there's a bunch in there. I don't think you'll get many companies selling refurbished equipment from here who will take you up on it. Sites that use affiliate links don't get listed in DMOZ which is a make or break for popularity and high listings and PR ratings in the search engines,IMO...which is what ya want for a web site or why waste your time putting a site on the net. But that's just my opinion
Good luck in your endeavor [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

BTW
That's an excellent site for web junkies [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

OP Offline
I'm already a PR 5 (working on 6) and listed in DMOZ.

Ralph

RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
Where are you listed in DMOZ?
I don't see it.
That PR 5 is good but it might drop if and when google ever updates. I hope it don't...for your sake but I think it might.

Here's your link popularty:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=link%3Awww.LDFacts.com&btnG=Google+Search

you need somewhere around 150 links to get to 6. You have about 39 [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Good Luck

OP Offline
My PR just went up this month. Was a 4.

I don't know what happed with DMOZ. I'll have to work on that too.

I have noticed with link exchanges that almost everyone that has a "links" page has a PR of 0. So I'm not sure how much value link exchanges whas with Google anymore. I KNOW it does if your linked from a page with a PR of 4 or better but it looks like Google is knocking Link Pages down to Zero. Having said all that though, there STILL IS some value in swapping links esp with non-Google engines. So if anyone is interested just PM me.

I'm still learning my way around SEO and having a good time with it.

Ralph

[This message has been edited by dry_aquaman (edited November 13, 2003).]

i work on my SEO on occassion and it has definitely gotten me more business. I'm in NJ and sometimes I have people calling me for phone system installation in TX or AL. But I have gotten many more sales now that my site is better optimized for google and others.

I use linking and I place links to other companies on a link page. It works although I would love to share links with people who are in a similar business as I. According to the SEO experts, having links to related websites is far more effective.

Feel free to email me for a link exchange.

Also I am in the DMOZ, I do reciprocal linking and My PR is a 4.

OP Offline
Thought I'd step in with an update on this since the thread changed direction to SEO. Google made a change to their algorythem this month. A lot of people got hurt with thier rankings. Both of my sites went up. My site www.LDFacts.com moved to a PR5 and my humor site www.AskUncleRalph.com went to a PR6. Did you know you can auction off links from your home page? Check out this site: https://www.linkadage.com/ I've already auctioned off one link. I wont be an internet millionair soon but it did pay all of my cost for my website.

As an aside note: it looks like groundstarts website www.TalkCheapBaltimore.com is starting to move up in the Google Ranks. Mitch, you need to make a couple of changes to improve your listing. Give me a buzz and I explain.

I've also change my mind about link exchanges. It just has to be done right. It turns out you can actually hurt your own rankings if you don't do it right. Check this site out: https://www.gorillawebsitemarketing.com/ I bought his book this month so thats part of the reason I've changed my mind about link exchanges. So now I'd really like to echange links with anyone with Telecom related websites. Let me know if your interested.

Ralph Willett

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,314
Posts638,921
Members49,775
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,081 Shoretel
190,295 CTX100 install
188,557 1a2 system
Newest Members
PeterG, lyte, 4thright, dcl, Mansour
49,774 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 19
jsaad 4
teleco 4
dans 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (JBean3329), 198 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024