web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I would like to buy a "Logic-10" phone, and the "Companion" speakerphone that plugged into the side of it. Ash color, please. Name your price.

Arthur P. Bloom
"30 years of faithful service...15 years on hold"

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Is the Companion Speaker phone the same one that was used on the later QSU series sets? If so, I may have a spare. I still use several QSU61 sets, and a couple of them have speaker phones, but I might be able to find a spare if I needed to.

Dylan. SATUBAW (Some American techs use BIX as well)!
Moderator-1A2, Cabling
Moderator-1A2, Cabling
As I recall, Companion speakerphones came in 3 models (I, II, & III).

The companion 1 was designed for operation with a SLT and had a 4 conductor modular cord. It was rectangular.

Companion 2 was designed to work with a 1A2 set and came with a 12 (?) conductor line cord. Also rectangular.

Companion 3 was designed to work strictly with Logic 10/20 sets it had no mounting cord, but instead had a jack on the side that mated with a plug on the Logic set. It was angled like the Logic sets and mated with it perfectly.

The units offered excellent sound, but they were simplex speakerphones, not duplex like the old AE models.

Sam

"Where are we going and why are we in this hand basket?"
Hi all,

I might have my hands on a few boxes of Logic-10 and Logic-20 sets next week... I'll keep you posted!

The "Companion" speakerphone looked something like this one. I'm hoping to get some of the ones that mated with the Logic sets too.

[Linked Image from retro-phones.com]

The ones I have look like that. As I recall, there is a cable that comes out the left side through a coupler that mates to the phone. Perfect integration.

Dylan. SATUBAW (Some American techs use BIX as well)!
pm me if you are interested, i have a logic 10, its in rough shape was working when removed though. Came from the agglomerator tower of an instant coffee plant... i still dont know why they needed such a big phone up the tower, so yeah it has a lot of coffee residue on it.

Jay, a recovering IT guy
Oh man, I just threw away 2 Logics each had a Companion II ( I think, it plugged into the set) and a dialer, I would say speed dialer but it was pulse. I hung on to those for years and just decided to downsize OCT 1

ive got this other phone, about 2 feet wide, shaped like a logic with a modular cradle that plugs into the side to hold the reciever, ive olso got another odd one, a logic 1. a single line logic with a HUGE mess of wires inside

Jay, a recovering IT guy
Are you still interested in logic 10"s? I have 8 in boxes, marked factory refurbished in excellent physical shape, with manuals and desi strips, etc. PM at michael at muderick dot com.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,112 Shoretel
187,717 CTX100 install
186,810 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (justbill, Curlycord), 55 guests, and 432 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024