web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
madadd Offline OP
OP Offline
I can call the stations on remote nodes but when i setup so a station forwards all a remote node, it calls the station but no forwarding is done ?

Any Ideas

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

How did you set the forwarding? Did you set it at the phone or use Officeserve manager? When you set it up using officeserve manager or look at it after it's set you'll see the first digit of the remote extension as the trunk access number and the last two digits as the extension number. It looks wierd but that's what gets it to work correctly.

Yes agree with Benb ,setting thru OSM sometimes are weird and is always better to do this with a TDM phones but is relative to the version of OS phone system and OSM program, just be more detailed on the about versions. Hope is helpful, and on the Samsung systems is always a right way to do the weird things.

madadd Offline OP
OP Offline
im using version 2.69.

I set it both ways, in OSM and on the handset, still not forwarding. As i said the network routing is working correctly, but dosent forward to the 2nd nodes ext when just the extension is input.
I dont quite understand what you mean by the above, Do you mean i can't forward to an external node by ext ? it would be like the following

trunk - network ID(4digits) station no(3digits)
803-1000310

This works but is a pain for the user.

madadd Offline OP
OP Offline
I see what you mean now. All sorted.

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,279
Posts638,739
Members49,764
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,292 Shoretel
188,179 CTX100 install
187,022 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 15
jc2it 4
dexman 4
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 85 guests, and 94 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024