Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#430867 12/18/07 09:24 AM
Howie21 Offline OP
OP Offline
Got a 7200 with PRI with 20 DID's. Am trying to get a DID to go to fax server(ananlog intergration- using analog ports off of 7200). The digits are not making it to the fax server. Any suggestions?????

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Howie21 Offline OP
OP Offline
I always forget to search the forum for other answers first. I found most of the info I need except for tailoring MMC xxx. Any help will be appreciated.

Do you have a analogue card on you system if so find out the extension (easiest way is to call a display phone) then via Admin programming go xxx and point DID to extension.

Howie21 Offline OP
OP Offline
need more info than that. I need to pass the DID info to the fax server via analog port on the 7200. The DID info will get the fax to the correct person.

It's been a while since I've done this but here's what I remember.

You'll need to use virtual extensions. Ring the various DID numbers to the virtual extensions as oztt mentioned. Have the virtual extensions forward always to the hunt group with the analog ports connected to the fax server.

You may need to program the analog ports (connected to fax server) and hunt group as vm ports/group to have the digits follow. Set the hunt group to ring sequential and set-up much the same way you would a third-party voice mail system. May want to put a digit grabber on your analog ports to confirm what is being sent from 7200 to fax server and may need to tweak the settings/boxes in the fax server to match in order to place the call to the correct user.

PM me if you need more detailed info and I'll pull out my notes.

Howie21 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for the info HiC. I am a consultant helping a customer out. He is building the server from scratch and will have the boards next week after christmas. I will PM you if we need your notes. Happy Holidays.

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,298
Posts638,870
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,695 Shoretel
189,717 CTX100 install
187,906 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 27
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (newtecky), 101 guests, and 298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024