web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
This is on a 7200s v 4.46d - I have an install going in next week and the customer wants to have their desk phones paired with the 5120's - thats no problem, the other thing is that they want their 5120's to have the same mailbox as their desk phone, my problem is that i cannot get the WIP phones to goto that mailbox, tech support didn't really provide any help or work around for this, so i figured I would post here, I am sure this is not the first time this has come up with phones being paired.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Setting in the svmi for assigning mbx to phone.
Set both phones to use same mbx.

Jacques Vermaak
Cell: 0792685636
Email : [email protected]

[email protected]
OP Offline
when i try that on the wip phones, the vm tells me duplicate number, will it still accept the change?

Dont publish the cordless numbers. They will be paired so just train all users to call the desk phone. It will also ring the cordless so there is not much need to worry for the cordless. I would even not forward the cordless.

OP Offline
First let me say that above I stated 5121 phones, that is incorrect, I am pairing WIP Phones with ds-5021d, sorry bout that.

Does anyone know how to get the notification on the WIP phone when their paired desk set gets a VM. I cannot figure it out. I tried setting the WIP phone up with the desk mbx, does not work, tried setting the MW on the WIP phone to be that of the desk phone, does not work. Also tried station fwd menu, WIP to Desk set, does not work.

What happens if you use station pair and make the 5120 the master station and use the mailbox of the 5120. I would have to test it in my lab but its natuaral to try to make the desk top phone the master, but both phones should ring no matter which ext you call.

Bobby Mreen
Communications Technician

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,397 Shoretel
189,127 CTX100 install
187,421 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 116 guests, and 436 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024