web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I have a golf course with an OS7030. I restart the system and you can change greetings, record messages, etc. for a day. Then every time you try to change a greeting, leave a message...record anything it tells you "recording can not be made at this time." Am about to default and upgrade software. Anyone have this problem? I did initialize the voicemail and it worked for a day and a half.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Samsung
Moderator-Samsung
what does the port activity /logs show when this occurs?

OP Offline
Nothing. Sometimes it does not even show the call.

I'm not sure the issue is the same but I've had something similar happen on a OS7100 with embedded VM. Callers could not leave messages they would hear "your message can not be recorded at this time please try again later" and the VM was clearly not full. I popped out the SD Card and pushed it back in. Problem would disappear for a day. Then it would return the next. I went back and upon more checking I could not format the card and re-load it either. I replaced the SD Card.

OP Offline
Thank you. They promise a 5 year warranty, but I am finding out how limited that is. Looks great on paper...worthless after 90 days. They want me to remove the customers 7030 and send it for repair. It'w Golf Season almost!

OP Offline
By the way...I saw HDD errors, but there is no HD. That was the first time it happened. Sent IP to tech support and they sent to Samsung. They recommended the initialize, default and then send for repair.

-------"Thank you. They promise a 5 year warranty, but I am finding out how limited that is."

I know what you mean. Things have changed alot over the years. Theres no such thing as free technical support and their not making it any easier for under warranty equipment. Everything is send in for repair.

Default and reload. this should clear the memory of the 7030 and clear the error sections of the files. upload the new software I sent Bob L and hand reload the network and wip info. program a pairing for the golf pro and set day night ring groups.
don't upload from a recent backup the files might be corrupted. call the guy who installed it and see if he will sell you the backup from the install for a few bucks. anyway remember to program the button and hold timer.
that should solve it for you.
seen this on the 7100's always works.

RMR
"golf pro"
"button and hold timer"

What are you talking about?

Like I said before. Reload or replace the SD Card.

OP Offline
There is no SD card on a 7030 and "Bobsoldjunk" was my installer at the time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,100 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,800 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024