Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#44643 03/09/12 02:46 AM
Sarge Offline OP
OP Offline
Does anyone know what the Debut needs to see for inband signalling? Trying to integrate into a Starplus 96EX system. I don't know if the Keylink help file is much help or not, cuz mine doesn't work at all. Don't see anything in the manual..........

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Sarge Offline OP
OP Offline
Is Keylink supposed to tell you what integration it's using somewhere?

Is the call transfer menu where inband signalling is defined? mine is all " ! " 's

Isn't there a code for each type of switch when you do your initial set up? Like DSUII = 08

Sarge Offline OP
OP Offline
there is...and I ran the setup......what I want to know is if the Keylink applicationn actually tells you somewhere which integration it's using. I've looked thru all the screens.....unless I missed it. Wanna make sure the initial setup "took."

Any programming whizzes out there.........? I called Comdial for support and the guy tried to sell me a new phone system.

some of the first time info is stored in the .lnk file

Moderator-Comdial, ESI, Voicemail, Cisco
If it's using inband signaling, there probably won't be a .lnk file. You're better off checking the config or text file for automatically entered notes referring to which integration is being used. I'm thinking there is one other file generated from the first time setup that would tell you, but I can't remember for sure.

Justin

Admin
Admin
Won't be a .lnk file. However if connected to Keylink the integration will be shown in the screen that shows the voice mail ports.

[Linked Image]
I'm pretty sure that's what I was thinking of, but on the back end. The file (config file, right?) that puts that information on the Line Info screen is what I was thinking of. I forgot that it also appeared in the more obvious place. Thanks, Dave!

Justin

Sarge Offline OP
OP Offline
I guess now I need to find out what sequences go into the outpulsing tables for "leave" and "retrieve"......there's a light at the end of the tunnel...I think I can see it...maybe this trace info can tell us something.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,619 Shoretel
189,509 CTX100 install
187,769 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 159 guests, and 376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024