Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#45009 10/01/01 03:18 PM
rick420 Offline OP
OP Offline
I have an Isotec 228 c phone system and I,m having trouble with the day ring working with incoming calls. The night ring works fine and rings through to all extensions. This problem just arose in the middle of the day. Please help!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#45010 10/02/01 07:12 PM
pvj Offline
Moderator-Executone-Isoetec, Samsung
Are you live answering the telephones or using automated attendant?If you are live answering,each telephone that you are want to ring is set by extension and per line under A station programming.You will need to access the programming through a P.C or operator console if you have one.
If you are using auto attendant to answer,again check the ringing but this is usually done by assigning the trunks to ring a group on the B screen system programming.
Then each extension for the auto attendant would be placed into the group on the A screen.Let me know which way you are using the system.

#45011 10/03/01 07:49 AM
rick420 Offline OP
OP Offline
I am answering calls live and have an executone terminal to do all the programing. I just can't figure out why it suddenly quit working in the middle of the day. Also having trouble with the unfriendly interface of the system.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pvj:
Are you live answering the telephones or using automated attendant?If you are live answering,each telephone that you are want to ring is set by extension and per line under A station programming.You will need to access the programming through a P.C or operator console if you have one.
If you are using auto attendant to answer,again check the ringing but this is usually done by assigning the trunks to ring a group on the B screen system programming.
Then each extension for the auto attendant would be placed into the group on the A screen.Let me know which way you are using the system.
</font>

#45012 10/03/01 11:50 AM
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
Do a reset. Turn off your system for about 10 min and turn it back on. It sounds like you have data failure from power bump. If that doesn't do the trick you will have to check the programming like pvj said.
Hope this helps
dtmf

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
#45013 10/03/01 06:54 PM
pvj Offline
Depending on the software on the CPU board,you may have access to the H screen.If you do,go to the H screen and typy L DR X where X = the line number.This will list all telephones that are programmed to ring on the line you specify.You have to be careful sometimes with setting lines to ring on a telephone and the telephone is set to call forward somewhere voicemail,another phone.

#45014 10/03/01 06:57 PM
pvj Offline
Also,don't forget to use the C screen to watch the real time activity of the system.It will show the status of lines,intercom calls and even show ringing telephones.I always thought that Executone had one of the friendliest interfaces for programming I've ever seen.

Moderated by  nonameyet, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,282
Posts638,762
Members49,764
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,440 Shoretel
188,295 CTX100 install
187,078 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 6
dexman 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 104 guests, and 196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024