web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I guess I should be like the others and only use short sentances to get the same point across. I see how its done now.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Thanks Dave.

Admin
Admin
No problem...BTW I am originaly from Wilson NC just down the road.

[Linked Image]
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Now that we are all on the same page, Jeff: I was born in Greenville and raised in Raleigh. I did a few years in Fayetteville in the late 60's, but I swear I was innocent.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
Ahh So, You are the ED I heard about everytime I worked in FayetteNam.

I have lived in eastern NC since my parents moved us from Jersey in '69 when I was 4. It is a great place to live. I have a Sister and Brother-in-Law that sell NEC and ALTIGEN in Raleigh. They seem to do very well with those products. I did venture back up north installing and servicing ISOETEC in NJ, NY and CT from '86 to '89 and then working for Executone in CT from '92 to '94. I learned more in those years than I ever could have down here. The overtime that I was given the oppertunity to work up there during each stint was equal to over one whole year of regular work hours. EXECUTONE transferred me to Raleigh at the end of '94 and from there to New Bern in '95 where I was the only one left out of a recent four man show. I was able to keep the entire area serviced by myself (Again, many hours of overtime) until I was able to train my brother who went on to be a very good Telecom tech in the Raleigh area.

What brought you to the DC area?

Originally posted by JEFF M.:
Ed. You are right. I am sorry.

How do I send a PM?
Jeff, maybe technology just ain't your cup of tea?

Moderator-ESI, Shoretel
Moderator-ESI, Shoretel
I have had the exact opposite actions from ESI....they have been outstanding every time i have had to deal with them including replacing a system and 7 circuit cards under warranty that were damaged by an electrician and could have been exclued from warranty coverage.

The one time i had serious issues with a large system and a PRI (turned out to be all carrier issues as ESI said) they worked very hard to resolve it.

I was a BP for another product before ESI and i couldn't even get a response from my rep.....let alone tech support.

Same here upstateny :thumb:

Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
Maybe it was/is the manner in which you ask for tech support. Did you say PLEASE? or just start ranting & raving?

I have clients that I'll bend over backwards for, others I wouldn't give the sweat off my back....depends on how they treat or talk to me.

Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!
clap Dave Moore

We are Techs ourselves and we all have a memory of those that call upon us to solve a problem with an attitude that consists of ranting and bitching about how things should be. I don't know about the rest of you but I personally can't solve any issue without pertinent information.

In every occasion I have had to speak with ESI TS I have received respect and considerable effort to resolve any issue delivered.

Is ESI the perfect system, NO.
Is any system the perfect system, NO.

ESI Tech Support, ESI R&D and ESI Sales are my partners not my adversaries.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  5years&counting, nonameyet 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,293
Posts638,827
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,565 Shoretel
189,435 CTX100 install
187,601 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 28
teleco 8
dexman 6
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 129 guests, and 209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024