web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I second that!!!! By the way Ed...you wouldn't by chance.....say.....have a replica of the original batphone (complete with the glass enclosure)...say...just laying around somewhere?
Please advise.

You're awesome!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Originally posted by kc7gr:
(and I bought some of the Melco A-lead adapters he had up on Ebay as well).
You will have to take off all the terminal screws in the Melco S64-1 A-lead detector to find the wiring diagram (screened on the circuit board) ...or you can see this thread where I posted the terminal designations.

Stryder
Member # 8915
posted April 13, 2006 06:42 PM

https://www.sundance-communications.../ubb/get_topic/f/35/t/000004.html#000018

-Stryder

Knowing that it was a valuable find, I gave the customer a very generous trade-in credit.

Ed, you are too generous. I would have simply asked the customer if he wanted me to throw it in their dumpster. No dumpster, well OK, I'll throw it in the back of my truck and get rid of it for you. :shhh:

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Hal, we tried that. The guy loved the system but his employees were threatening to leave if he didn't replace it. He was considering keeping it and possibly using it at his house. We had to zoom in for the kill and head that off from happening.

My first thought was to keep the system for spare parts since we still service Comkey pretty regularly. I then thought that I would like to hang onto it as a collector's item. It wasn't until Bruce and Jeff offered the system a home that I came to my senses and realized that I can't keep bringing in equipment unless I lease more warehouse space.

It's now all packed up and ready to be shipped. I was thinking that I should drape the boxes with American flags for the final journey. I am glad that it's going to a good home......as I am wiping the tears from my eyes.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
kc7gr Offline OP
OP Offline
<g> Naah, no flags required because it's far from dead. That gorgeous 'Phoenix' of a system shall rise into service again, replacing my existing 620-panel based 1A2 equipment.

Tell you what: I'll post some photos of the thing once I get everything set up.

Shipping-wise: A FedEx Ground call tag has been filed, set for a total of four boxes (the fourth being that DSS console we talked about last week).

Ed, thank you... I know words seem inadequate, but thanks! The ComKey was a part of my own history when I was working in the telephony arena, and I was ignorant and foolish enough to get rid of the KSU I did have years ago (I couldn't find any phones for it at the time). I'm deeply grateful to find another at a more-than-fair price.

Have a great week.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy, Blue Feather Technologies.

"Salvador Dali's computer has surreal ports..."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChrisRR, EV607797, Silversam 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,297
Posts638,858
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,666 Shoretel
189,590 CTX100 install
187,848 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 115 guests, and 261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024