web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
OK, guys, remember it's all about me. [Just kidding!] So what do you recommend that I get. It sounds as if they are a few alternatives. Would anyone be willing to sell me something that works?

Bill
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-1A2, Cabling
Moderator-1A2, Cabling
Hey Ed -

Would Bill need the 4200 Sanbar or was it the 4201 for MOH. I don't remember.

I do remember that they had a couple of odd ball 400 type cards - There was one just for Government jobs that prevented eavesdropping. I can't remember the part # for that one either.

Sam

"Where are we going and why are we in this hand basket?"
I must've installed a few hundred of the Brand Rex 400E's back in the day. They were less expensive and more reliable than the more common ITT K440E, SC400, NE or AE line cards, however they also differed slightly in how they handled isolation of th MOH supply. You could setup MOH with a line level direct music feed or use an ITT 403 MOH card with them.

Not all 1A2 line (or intercome) cards would directly interchange between vendors. Different models or vendors often had small but important functional differences.

There were also a number of line and intercom cards with extra and/or extended features. SanBar in particular had some "special" 400 type line and intercom cards for special purpose uses that were pretty slick. ITT, TelTone, Melco and others made intercom cards and intercom/paging units that were all "the same, only different".

Somewhere around here I may still have a pair of the TelTone or SanBar 400 line cards that would sense line voltage to monitor a CO bridged off premise location. There were also plug in line cards with automatic ring down and off premise intercom and such. Some required special wiring on the line card positions, others used a standard "cell" position, just punch down after reading the print...

Macy Hallock - N8OBG - Medina, OH
OP Offline
So Macy do you have any of these "special" cards?

Bill
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChrisRR, EV607797, Silversam 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,289
Posts638,796
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,353 Shoretel
189,017 CTX100 install
187,393 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 21
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
dans 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (www.telcom1.net, Toner), 138 guests, and 385 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024