web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Tap, tap, tap...is thing on?

Arthur P. Bloom
"30 years of faithful service...15 years on hold"

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
Yes, it's on Arthur. Sometimes people forget to thank everybody! frown

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
It's not about thanks. It's about sharing expertise. Forgive my sarcasm, as I've had a rough day. Weather, fire calls, 40 year old friends having strokes, you know, the usual stuff.

The original question EXACTLY asked about installing common ringers, versus line ringers. It did not mention at all the fact that the wires had come loose, or that the intent was to re-install a formerly working situation.

I posted a direct link to EXACTLY the BSP required for a full understanding of the problem. I then interpreted the BSP EXACTLY in response to the stated question, with EXACTLY the pin numbers, along with the theory of operation in superficial form.

Then a person whose screen name implies a knowledge of, or at least an infatuation with, Western Electric key telephones in the 2565 series says that my explanation is too complex.

If I'm wrong, never hesitate to tell me. I have thick skin, but I am always willing to admit my shortcomings.

Arthur P. Bloom

We all have those days Arthur. Here's to a better tomorrow! :toast:

OP Offline
Sorry guys. I thank everyone for their help and expert responses. Arthur, yes, you did answer my question in your first line, however, I too am having one of those days and just couldn't see "the forest for the trees"!

I appreciate all of the help I get from you guys here! I am not an expert, but more of an enthusiast. I've always liked this equipment and now have a working system throughout my home!

Again, thanks and here's to a better tomorrow!
K

Kevin
I'm happy that we kissed and made up. My Ebay name, by the way, is 2565HK-59.

Speaking of relative problems, today's event concerning my friend was frightening. A 40 year old robust man, with three kids, one a newborn, was sitting in his easy chair, eyes open, normal pulse and blood pressure, and could not speak, or focus his eyes. He could not raise his arms when instructed to, nor could he follow a finger that moved in front of him.

We immediately radioed for a medivac, and he's in the hospital undergoing brain surgery.

Makes you realize...

Arthur P. Bloom

Moderator-1A2, Cabling
Moderator-1A2, Cabling
Scary........

Sam

"Where are we going and why are we in this hand basket?"
Yeah Arthur thats where I have a problem with all the FREE information given out here to people that are too anxious to have someone tell them how to do somethig and we never hear from them again.

In all fairness to the OP, he did thank folks for the help. He just, as he stated, overlooked a couple, which he corrected.

While you're correct that some don't always thank those who help I think most do.

Retired phone dude
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChrisRR, EV607797, Silversam 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,793 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 104 guests, and 236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024