web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Kyle Offline OP
OP Offline

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I'm sure that cutting up to 2500 jobs will have some impact on the "Customer satisfaction level". Since Sprint is moving into the 4G transition level,I thought they were ahead of the curve in new technology. Their open platform policy with various other hardware and software companies is going to leapfrog them ahead if they get through this hard economic period.

Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
Wow, that's gonna hurt. Think Verizon Wireless will benefit?

- Tony
Ohio Data LLC
Phone systems, data networks, firewalls and servers in Central Ohio.
Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.
I think that Sprint service and customer service is still very good and not sure why they are struggling. Maybe because they have some of the most reasonable plans in the industry? Though i notice that is changing with plans loaded to pay for the fancy phones.

Product Development Manager, ICC

http://www.icc.com
Here's one reason why they are struggling:

Incompetent/greedy senior management: Firing 2500 people and then giving one man up to 3.6 million.

Also, I think the Clearwire deal isn't coming together quite as well as they had hoped.
------------------------------------------

Sprint has given its chief financial officer special and incentive bonuses in anticipation of finding his successor.

Robert Brust had come out of retirement at age 64 to become the company’s CFO in May 2008. He worked under a two-year agreement that ends next May 1.

The changes to the employment agreement allow Brust to remain in the post beyond his intended end date, which gives Sprint ample time to recruit, bring in and transition to a new CFO, spokesman James Fisher said.

“He will stay on up to another year,” Fisher said.

As he does, Brust will collect $50,000 a month under a special bonus. He also is slated to receive an “incentive award target opportunity” of $3 million in Sprint stock and stock options for 2010.

Other changes were outlined in the company's filing today with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Fisher said he was unaware whether the company has begun looking for a successor.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,793 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
2 members (Curlycord, dexman), 84 guests, and 247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024