web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
We currently use a DVA (only one surving out of three originally) for our night message and lunch message. I'd like to get away from the DVA before the last one goes south. So my first question, is there any way to use the VM system for these greetings and, if so, where do I set the call routing?

Second, I'd also like to setup a call que for all incoming calls (again, CCR issues). Can I also use the VM system for this or am I back to the DVA? Everything I read says I'll need to stick with the DVA for this.

Thanks!

Executone IDS 108
Eclipse 2.0.0
VMS CVM SiL CPI VMI ANI 648 CA1 CACD500 Att CID TIME DLG LVFAC
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-ESI - Executone
Moderator-ESI - Executone
I know there is a way to use the vm for the ACD que( i did it once, a Long Time ago)can't really remember.

also, You could change the config, to have the vm as your auto-attendant, this would depend on how many ports of voicemail you have and how much traffic you receive on the incoming lines(also taking into consideration that people might want to actually Use the vm for vm...)

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..

Retirement 2019 ( It has happened )
If you change the NiCad batteries out in the DVA it should continue to work for a long time.

I also did the voice mail as ACD recorder Years ago and don't remember how. I will see if I can find an old tech fact on it.

OP Offline
OK, I'm definitely making the change to have the VM be the auto-attendant - thanks Brian!

But, I'll need to figure out how to have a que when someone hits '1' for appointments, otherwise they will be over-whelmed with ringing phones.

Just to clarify, we don't actually use the ACD system (no one logs in) and prefer to keep it that way. So I'll need to program the auto-attendant CCR to route calls for appointments to a hunt group with all the appointment stations in that hunt group.

Thanks again Brian and Avidcomm for the help.

Executone IDS 108
Eclipse 2.0.0
VMS CVM SiL CPI VMI ANI 648 CA1 CACD500 Att CID TIME DLG LVFAC
William is this you?

Executone super tech.
anyway, call me and I will help you set this up.
I have the batteries as well in stock.2033955027.joe.

Executone super tech.

Moderated by  nonameyet, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,622 Shoretel
189,511 CTX100 install
187,771 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 158 guests, and 339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024