web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#525905 11/20/06 04:51 AM
OP Offline
Just saw this system in a demo. System and Management tools seemed well designed. Any experiences or opinions that could help me evaluate?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I talked a little bit about this system in your other thread (in general). We do not sell it, but I have seen it a couple of times....in businesses where we pulled them (2 so far) after less than a year in service. Techs that saw it have called the voice mail "archaic" (even compared to low level digital systems or other IP systems) for both applications we pulled out.

Could have just been the installation company though. A bad install can make even a good system poor.

Steve

You are absolutely correct tampasteve. If the install company has no clue it makes the unit very hard to use. We install the product and the clients that we have put it in at love the product. It has its place in the market and when installed properly works extremely well. We have picked up alot of customers from other dealers that are no longer in service and the customer is very disatisfied with the product. I have seen the way that some of these companies have put in these units and no wonder the end user is very disatisfied. The management tools are a very easy to use. If the unit is setup properly it is very easy to maintain. If it is not setup properly it is very hard to maintain. I have found that companies that install the units and are strictly a Data company have a harder time with some of the setup and if the company is just a phone system vendor they have a hard time with setting up and making work in a network enviroment. Check out the Vendor and ask to visit some references to see what there end users are saying about how things are working and if the company that you are looking at really understands the product and how to make it work for your particular application.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,282
Posts638,762
Members49,764
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,437 Shoretel
188,283 CTX100 install
187,072 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 6
dexman 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 88 guests, and 197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024