web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#536446 09/28/12 07:34 AM
OP Offline
We sell an open source IP PBX and have sold SIP trunks for a while. Have been hearing about Nex Vortex and wondering if anyone out there has any experience with this group? We are interested in quality and price but honestly, customer service and tech support are equally important to us. Any input would be great, thanks.

phoneguy1
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

phoneguy10 #536449 09/28/12 08:07 AM
CMM Offline
We are in the same process as you. I spoke with a gentlemen out in CA just last week who had started selling NexVortex 6+ months ago and has had no complaints. The support was responsive, knowledgable and spoke english from what he said; helped him through the first couple installs answering setup questions and technical questions as well. The contact came as a refernce from our open source PBX vendor and apparently the company dropped from being a Mitel platinum dealer to sell this open source system paired with these trunks. I think that says a lot in itself.

I personally like the control over the accounts through the management portal a lot. All of the other SIP carriers we've dealt with always had you work through a master agent, or had to call their support center to make changes to the account. For us being a 'hands on' company, it really appealed to us.

We havent activated our trial account yet, but I'll be sure to post an update once we get it up and running. We plan on using it on our Vertical systems and also an open source system like yourself.

Chris
NECOM Solutions powered by Internet and Telephone, LLC
Comdial, Vertical, NEC DSX/SL1100, Avaya IP Office
phoneguy10 #545376 02/08/13 09:21 AM
I use them for 3 different sites that I maintain. The company is good to work with, I also like the management portal. I can direct numbers between accounts, I like that. Call quality has been pretty good, one of the sights had internet connection problems that caused poor quality so we replaced the provider and everything worked fine. The price is reasonable. My only complaint is that it adds a layer of abstraction to troubleshooting. In other words: Switch -> Internet Provider -> nexVortex
where I usually use Cbeyond: Switch -> Cbeyond
but at a much higher cost. But I would say overall I'm happy with the service.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,293
Posts638,827
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,567 Shoretel
189,438 CTX100 install
187,601 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 28
teleco 8
dexman 6
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 122 guests, and 239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024