web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hi running windows 7 pro suddnly my eManager has stopped working .Been told that i need to reload Windows seems a bit extreme.When i check in the application pool eManager has stopped.Restart but ones i try eManager it stops again.Be told it goes in to rapid fail protection mode and stops not sure why ?Tryed the normal eManager reload no luck even removed IIS of pc and let eManager sort it out no luck. My local host is working and running any suggestions please?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Try running synciwam.vbs under C:\Inetpub\AdminScripts\ . That seemed to solve some IIS issues I had.

OP Offline
Thank you
did as asked but i cannot find synciwam.vbs under admin scripts .Have two folders 0409 and adsutilivbs . Really would like some more suggestions.It is amazing how much you rely on your eManager feels like i have lost both my hands ! again thank you

Did your PC recently run a Windows Update? I've seen that cause issues with eManager in the past. If so, try running the NeMRecovery tool (Start -> All Programs -> NetworkeManagerUtility -> NeMRecovery1.0).

Nick
OP Offline
Again thank you yes i did run the recovery tool also no luck .More and more i am getting told to reload windows which seems the only way i am going to correct the problem again thank you

Reload only way we ever got it working again after a crash we used to spend more time trying to fix it than it did to reload everything and the main killer was windows updates

If this laptop is just used for emanager I would agree with the above post, reload everything and then turn off Windows updates.

Jason

Toshiba/Avaya/Nortel Installations and Service.

Honeywell-Paradox-Kantech-Keyscan-HIKvision Access control and CCTV
Originally Posted by Neil Hes
Thank you
did as asked but i cannot find synciwam.vbs under admin scripts .Have two folders 0409 and adsutilivbs . Really would like some more suggestions.It is amazing how much you rely on your eManager feels like i have lost both my hands ! again thank you

It may be different on Windows 7. I used this on Windows XP.

OP Offline
Thank you leant the hard way i have spent a enormous amount of time trying to fix a small stupid thing busy with back up and then reload appreciate all the help and comments from my Toshiba colleges

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,710 CTX100 install
186,795 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (Professor Shadow, pvj), 168 guests, and 246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024