web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Cust doesn't want to pay for any visits so now I'm only getting 3rd party info through the boss lady so that makes it 4½ th. ... The client is claiming calls sent to ext 14 have suddenly started lighting up an outgoing line when called but don't dial anything and then goes back to the local voicemail... I feel I'm no longer getting valid information from them and do not want to waste any more of the time you have given me. I consider the value of the information here has HIGH value but in this case I am wasting the "brain trust" chasing ghosts.

Once you get to that point it's case closed.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

Cust doesn't want to pay for any visits so now I'm only getting 3rd party info through the boss lady so that makes it 4½ th.

This sounds like they are not real interested in making it work!!I bet they still want your help on this.

Not_sirius #556067 08/09/13 02:33 PM
OP Offline
Hello,

I hate loose ends as I tend to hang myself with them. I wanted to let you guys know "The rest of the story".

They finally let me go back. Like I stated before the customer is "Smart enough to program this herself". Yep she told me so several times!

The #109 changed from default was the actual error they had existing prior to my 1st visit. Boss Lady walked her through restoring teh correct value but it still wouldn't work. So I went back over the programming one more time and she had changed the forward key to *81 instead of just 81. I changed it back and it miraculously started working.

Do I get THANK YOU? Of course not!
"I READ IT ON THE INTERNET SO YOU'RE WRONG!!! You MUST put in the * or it won't work".

OK lady It's working now so .... C-YA!

I hate when the user gets into the programming.

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONE'S HELP!

Not_sirius #556076 08/09/13 07:52 PM
The internet is the worst thing that could have happened to this and many other industries. Any idiot can give advice or post a video which gives other idiots the idea that they can know everything with a few clicks of the mouse.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Not_sirius #556087 08/10/13 07:20 AM
RIP Moderator-Nisuko-Tie, General
RIP Moderator-Nisuko-Tie, General
I READ IT ON THE INTERNET SO YOU'RE WRONG!!!

as that wise american said

"don't believe everything you read on the internet " ...Ben Franklin

Skip
------------------------------------

Serving SW and West central Fl since 1984
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,709 CTX100 install
186,795 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 12
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 115 guests, and 232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024