Business Phone Systems

AtcomCloud Online Store
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#567047 02/25/14 01:12 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,227
davetel Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,227
hi guys i had a customer call and they got an 824 from someone else. well bad caps in the software and when power goes off they loose programing. i had to go program it for them. they want it to get an unused line when they go off hook. i used a pool and when they go off hook they get the highest line in the pool. the lady says before they lost programing it would start with line one. can it be in a pool and give line one first if its not being used, and if its used go to line two rather than starting at the highest line. thanks dave

Atcom VoIP Demo
VoIP Demo
davetel #567051 02/25/14 01:55 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,726
Likes: 2
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
*****
Offline
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
*****
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,726
Likes: 2
Sure, just reverse the lines on the KSU & program accordingly.


Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!
davetel #567061 02/25/14 03:35 AM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,348
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,348
Maybe her set had prime line set to line 1, not a pool line. Otherwise it wouldn't happen like she said it did if all lines were in the pool.

davetel #567070 02/25/14 04:43 AM
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,610
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,610
Suggest to tell them the programming was incorrect to begin with perhaps and explain inbound works down and out works up.

Line maybe lines were moved with F*81 and relabeled.



=---()))))))))---=
www.curlycord.com
[Linked Image from telcopc.ca]
Toronto, Canada




davetel #567075 02/25/14 06:51 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,227
davetel Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,227
thanks for the good ideas. im going to call them tomorrow. dave

davetel #567153 02/26/14 04:10 AM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Explain to them that you don't want it grabbing the first line because they may up accidentally answering an incoming call. This is normally the best way unless they are calling customers cell phones and those people call back the caller ID


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
kjwiewall #567158 02/26/14 12:38 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,726
Likes: 2
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
*****
Offline
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
*****
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,726
Likes: 2
Originally Posted by kjwiewall
...This is normally the best way unless they are calling customers cell phones and those people call back the caller ID


The client should have their provider set out-bound CLID to the main number for all lines used for telephone anyway.


Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!
davetel #567281 02/27/14 08:38 PM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,227
davetel Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,227
i will suggest that. they have at&t. i didnt know at&t could do that. thanks dave


davetel #567317 02/28/14 01:33 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,086
Moderator-Nortel
Offline
Moderator-Nortel
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,086
Around here:

AT&T won't do that even if you want it.

Verizon will do that even if you don't want it.


If CON is the opposite of PRO
Then what is the opposite of Progress?

Moderated by  MooreTel, NTlayoff 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics93,687
Posts636,178
Members49,607
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
Today's Birthdays
BACKACRE, carlbdc, kestrielias1, Kevin-MI, Rcaman, Revertingcall, sc backacre
Newest Members
Uranium-235, grahamw, Motel6Guy, JustAGuy, Dialtony
49,606 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 12
Yoda 9
dexman 6
Who's Online Now
3 members (grahamw, AGITELCHILE, Carl Navarro), 70 guests, and 32 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: Business Phone Systems & VoIP | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2022
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5