web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
BT3 Offline OP
OP Offline
Is there an easy way swap ports for 2 numbers on a Toshiba cix 670? I have no spare slots to move a number to. I'm new to Toshiba, on an Avaya G3r I could "X"-port the PDN eqt no. There does not appear to be that option on the 670. I know this is an elementary question, but my Co. won't give me any training. My apologies.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Best way is swapping the cross connects. To swap numbers on the system you simply make your first change by setting one of the phone to a temporary number. Use the Change DN at the bottom of the station screen.

BT3 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks. Swapping pairs would be great if anything were labelled here. I did find an available port that I could move the DN to then did a round robin change. Thanks again.

You don't need an available port. Simply create another BDKU/s card on the second cabinet (non-existent), then use it to move phones around.

You *can* change the cabinet/port number of a phone to a card that's programmed, but doesn't actually exist.

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,279
Posts638,738
Members49,764
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,291 Shoretel
188,176 CTX100 install
187,019 1a2 system
Newest Members
andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo, highlysecptial
49,763 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 14
teleco 4
jc2it 4
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Professor Shadow), 113 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024