EMP & Lightning Home Surge Protection
EMP - Click Here!
Phone.com 300x250
300x250 Your Business Phone Service in the Cloud
Global Test Supply
defencebyte.com
Antiransomware
Linked Banner to your Product or Website
Meticore Weight Loss Voted #1.
Daily Excellence
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,268
Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
OP Offline
Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,268
New customer(small radio station) with 6.1 MICs/Co-pilot had severe power outage. but had generator backup. MICs supposedly powered on and off many times and system went to default. We were called to re-program.

I had to leave the system --all programmed except for Night Service Mode and no Remote set-up. Customer has not had any remote support for at least 7 years.

The recpt phone (x 233) has the Night Service button programmed on it, I went into Service mode programming but have forgotten how to make the VM/AA answer (DN 251) It's just been too long...I can't remember.

Also---15 years ago I had Remote Access set up on at least 20 Nortels, but no more. I'll look and see if I have the Utilities anymore somewhere, but may need some help setting them up. We got rid of our copper analog line here, last month---so, I guess I'll have to get a copper line put in here at the office.

Any help will be appreciated.

Advertising Sponsor Spot 2
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Do they need to have the services button or could you program the call pilot to do it on clock.
Go into lines on the call pilot and tell it to answer at night.


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,715
Likes: 1
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
*****
Offline
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
*****
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,715
Likes: 1
email sent, Mick


Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,268
Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
OP Offline
Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,268
That's it!! Thanks, Dave. If I can't walk the Office Manager through the procedure, I'll take a trip there and do it this afternoon. Thanks alot.


Moderated by  MooreTel, NTlayoff 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Advertising Sponsor
Popular Topics (Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums94
Topics94,463
Posts640,036
Members49,482
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Today's Birthdays
GABRIEL POPA, James777, MDB
Newest Members
Matt L, Goracing57, Michael Duffy, Jim22, hummerdave
49,482 Registered Users
Get Tech Support Now! Click the banner below
Get Tech Support Now!
Top Posters (30 Days)
dexman 35
Ruben 8
OBT 5
NordVPN
EMP Shield for Commercial - Home & Vehicle
Use Coupon code SAVE - Click Here!
Who's Online Now
28 members (Matt L, JBean3329, hitechcomm, Biztel Cuban Okie Tech, metelcom, BobRobert, sundance, Touch Tone Tommy, pvj, hbiss, Scott5Rivers, justbill, Memphisribs, joshuacook, jab1780, RATHER BE FISHING, Daniel, Professor Shadow, KRRath, sfletcher, BrianS, R4+Z, Yoda, www.telcom1.net, erniejoey, Skunky, 2 invisible), 552 guests, and 34 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2021
Trusted Partners
landing page builder Antiransomware 300x250 Your Business Phone Service in the Cloud