Linked Banner to your Product or Website
Meticore Weight Loss Voted #1.
Daily Excellence
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
We are expanding a high school to include K-9, as you can imagine it is quite an expansion! My problem is this; Usually, we tie all the common areas to the O/P of one large amp, and feed this amp with one position of the system. However in this situation we need to keep the various corridors and common areas separate on the PA. This allows the senior high corridors to be paged without disturbing folks in K-3, for instance. The total load with the rooms, corridors and gym paging is too close to 250 watts for my liking so I want to distribute the load between multiple amplifiers like we can with the Dukane MCS 350. Does anyone have any ideas that will allow us to maintain control of individual areas, without destroying the main amp during an all call?
Thanks,
Roddy

Advertising Sponsor
OP Offline
Oops, I should have pointed that we have already considered individual amps for each set of corridors and feel that would be a waste, IF there is another solution.
Thanks

Roddy, if there is more than one card shelf, this is called partitioning the card shelves and yes it is possible. Each card shelf would then have it's own amp, thus dividing the load between the amps/shelves. There is an amp partitioning kit that can be ordered from Dukane.

PM sent.

Moderated by  metelcom 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Popular Topics (Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums94
Topics94,457
Posts640,016
Members49,481
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Today's Birthdays
CODzilla, desertrat, gulledas, hs phone guy, JP_Texas, Klerik, Matt Andrews, Robert18, Team Freddy, terminal
Newest Members
Goracing57, Michael Duffy, Jim22, hummerdave, Rusenga D
49,481 Registered Users
Get Tech Support Now! Click the banner below
Get Tech Support Now!
Top Posters (30 Days)
dexman 34
Ruben 9
OBT 5
NordVPN
Advertising Sponsor Spot 2
EMP Shield for Commercial - Home & Vehicle
Use Coupon code SAVE - Click Here!
Who's Online Now
22 members (hbiss, dexman, metelcom, justbill, Mercenary Roadie, Touch Tone Tommy, BobRobert, sundance, BrianS, JBean3329, Keyset6, hitechcomm, Bushmills, Yoda, zoomo, Professor Shadow, TNTJEFF, mongo5150, Skunky, 3 invisible), 313 guests, and 173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2021
Trusted Partners
landing page builder Antiransomware 300x250 Your Business Phone Service in the Cloud