web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
I didnt default but maybe I should. I was nervous to because I do not have any software for the IVX500 so I didnt want to ruin it. I did record the greetings its almost like its answering the lines not as an auto attendant but answering the lines as a voice mail. It doesnt allow me to enter an extension it just allows me to enter a mailbox number when I call into it.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

RCA Offline
Dont default it. 75% of the battle is getting these two units properly intergrated.

It doesnt allow me to enter an extension it just allows me to enter a mailbox number when I call into it.
Well without the programming software your pretty much stuck. I guess you dont even know what your Admin mailbox is?

On the phone system side, how are calls routed to the VM. Are the CO Lines programmed to ring the VM Hunt Group or do you have it ringing a station that is Call Forwarded to VM?

Rhett
OP Offline
Your Dog is Adorable. Whats his/her name? My Calls are set to ring into extension 4.1 = 118, 4.2 = 119 4.3 = 120 5.1 = 124

My admin mailbox is 200. Do I need to have the ring generator connected? It seems to work without it. I am had trouble connecting it because the colors on my block to not match what I should be connecting the ring generator too, am I allowed to post pictures on this forum?

RCA Offline
My Calls are set to ring into extension 4.1 = 118, 4.2 = 119 4.3 = 120 5.1 = 124
Are those stations or VM ports?

If you have your system setup so that the Auto Attendant answers the incoming calls, you would program your CO lines to ring the VM hunt group. If you have your system set to ring phones first then roll to the Auto Attendant, you would program the CO lines to ring a Hunt Group with the respective phones in it then to the VM Hunt Group. Maybe this is the problem?

Rhett
OP Offline
What would affect the message waiting lamp? This portion was working but now it is not.

OP Offline
On My IVX500 Ver 3.0.1 I believe I get an alarm that reads Lamp:: No loop current present on port 1 and it does the same thing for port 2 and repeats. What did I do wrong?

RCA Offline
This is why your message waiting lamps are not working. This alarm means the port went off hook (probably to lite a msg wtng lamp) and detected no loop current, therefore could not light the lamp. Check the stations comming off the phone system that go the VM.

Rhett
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,296
Posts638,852
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,659 Shoretel
189,563 CTX100 install
187,845 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 124 guests, and 259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024