web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hi All,
Just bought a second hand 7030 to replace an old key system, and busy getting to know it. Have all passwords and Installation Tool etc. all working, and just getting to know it on the bench. Any ideas on these teething problems:

• SVM keeps telling me (via handset) it is 80% full - is there a master reset or maintenance process to clear this out? I can't find it anywhere, and have no mailboxes configured.
  • Web Management (v4.12h 2010.04.13) initially worked but is now throwing php errors around Cookies. I have deleted Cookies etc. computer side but doesn't seem to help. Any thoughts? Is there any public resource I can check for latest software?
  • Samsung references are to many different SVM versions - is the 7030 one of those, or specific to the 7030?

Thanks for any thoughts.
Gibbo

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

You are better off using Device Manager to login to the system. It is the latest and greatest tool that replaced Installation tool. You can do both system and vm programming through it.

OP Offline
Thank you for that - found a reasonably up-to-date version with a bit of hunting and it is big improvement. Can I ask if there is reasonabvly up-to-date source of available updates and software for the 7030, or do I really need to work with a formal Samsung Partner (which seems a little overkill for a second hand system of this size!). A lot of what is public is a little dated.

Gibbo

OP Offline
A related question - if I want to run 2 x soft/IP Phones on PCs (generic / not Samsung Softphone) connected to 7030, what specific Licence(s) do I need?

T.C Offline
You would need SIP licences to register, you would also need an MGI licence to convert IP signalling to Digital/Analogue.

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,289
Posts638,795
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,352 Shoretel
189,010 CTX100 install
187,392 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 21
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (James D., Toner), 202 guests, and 384 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024