Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Kaiser Offline OP
OP Offline
Weird,

Version 11.04

UCD group (non-ACD) with search type linear, member is an extension list with about 50 people in it. Nobody in Station Flag Hunt Group Remove.

Call go immediately to a members Voicemail box. If I remove the member (first on the list) then the calls go to the next persons voicemail box. If I put the first member back in it still goes to the 2nd member's voicemail box.

I have a "back door" DID that routes to the hunt group. No recall, no annoucements.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Kaiser Offline OP
OP Offline
:banana:

Happy Banana wants to know!

Kaiser Offline OP
OP Offline
More info:

Ok,

So their old vendor did some funny business back in the day.

Normally, if someone calls for a particular department they'll press their option off the auto-attendant and go to hunt group 2004 which has one member (extension 102).

However, if she goes to lunch, she'll forward her phone (FEATURE 355) to hunt group 2102 which has one ghost member and will recall to a call routing annoucement that will dump her calls to her voicemail box.

Question: How is she sending her hunt group calls from group 2004 to follow her forwarding?

This came up because my night group (a ring all UCD group with a 100 members extension list and linear dist) is immediately sending all it's calls to her voicemail box because she's 355-forwarded her phone?

Me no understandy, please tell dancing banana
:db:

Hunt group members can forward their phones (not a good practice, obviously) to other extensions or applications within the system.

Sounds like x102, or HG2004, or the HG recall application are included in your linear distribution list.

Andrea
Look in the HG members list. Is it a P list (Pxxxx)? If so double click it. Are there any voice mail applications in the P list?

60% of the time it works every time
Kaiser Offline OP
OP Offline
UCD non-ACD group, Dist Type Linear, Members = Station Extension List only. Station extension list has about 100 members and no voicemail or applicaitons or hunt groups or anything else. No recall on Hunt Group.

Is the P list number PP051?

60% of the time it works every time

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,457 Shoretel
188,313 CTX100 install
187,087 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 163 guests, and 277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024