web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
The company I work for is looking for a tech that knows officeserv 7100 systems. We would like to be able to transfer calls between different office branches by extension. (SPNet?)

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Are you looking to get this done remotely or on-site? How exactly is everything setup now? Do you have the license already?

OP Offline
The systems can be made available for remote access. We have not purchased any licenses yet (there are some questions first). The setups vary but the majority of them are PRI through local providers with a few analog. The setups we currently have are fairly simple.

ok a couple of questions that most techs will need. How are you transporting the SPNET, how many locations are you connecting together. and what (if you can find out) are the sw versions on the systems.

OP Offline
Apologies for the delay. Its our busy season and I had to put this aside for a while. There are currently 11 locations we want to connect. I can get / update sw versions as needed. You asked how are we "Transporting the SPNET" I'm not sure I understand the question. At this point I'm having difficulties finding where I can even purchase SPNET licenses or get answers to a few basic questions.

By "transport" it's meaning how are you connecting them all together. Through a site to site vpn, just using the public ip's, do you have static ip's for all the sites? Is it a SPNet over internet or a t1 card?

As for the licenses, you can get those through a dealer/reseller. All they need is the mac address of each processor. Keep in mind, that each SPNet license is going to be a hefty cost.

Last edited by Biztel Cuban Okie Tech; 07/16/18 02:50 PM.

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,773
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,465 Shoretel
188,335 CTX100 install
187,094 1a2 system
Newest Members
James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick
49,765 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 144 guests, and 282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024