Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
katie Offline OP
OP Offline
We've had our Avaya Partner Messaging R1 System for years and years. I've replaced the module once with a new one off of ebay and it worked great...for 2 years. I can't find another new one so I bought a used one and now our phones are being answered by another company's name. I turned off the auto attendant until I get this fixed. I can't fix it because I can't get in as admin. The default admin password and my admin password do not work. Tried everything I know. I see others asking the same question. What do I do and where do I go for help? Thanks in advance.

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

Spam Hunter
Spam Hunter
Some of the Avaya moderators might be able to assist. Stand by. If possible, could you reach out to the seller and see if the Admin password is known?

I Love FEATURE 00
katie Offline OP
OP Offline
I contacted the seller, he doesn't have access to the password. And I contacted the company whose name is in the day menu announcement, talked to their IT department and they no longer have the information. They got a new system and got rid of everything on the Avaya.

Spam Hunter
Spam Hunter
A PM offering assistance has been sent to the OP.

I Love FEATURE 00
rtp Offline
Hello,

I too have a Partner Messaging Admin password reset request.
I picked up a new customer with an existing Partner ACS system.
They have a PC Mail Card in place and working, but maxed out with 16 mailboxes.
Also in place, but pulled out 1 inch in the 5 slot carrier is a PM module.
The customer asked if I could get it working again.
I took it back to my test bench, and, so far, it seems to be fine, but I can't log in.
My default admin PW, and the 4 digit backdoor PW does not work either.
Can you please advise?
Kind Thanks.

Techroy, NJ

techroy
Moderator-Avaya-Lucent, Antique Tele
Moderator-Avaya-Lucent, Antique Tele
PM Sent to rtp

It seems I have been roped into being the admin for the Partner ACS R3.0 system at my kids school and nobody there knows either the processor module admin password nor the Messaging R7.0 module admin password. Please save me from having to factory default these modules.

Much thanks!

Spam Hunter
Spam Hunter
Send a PM to moderator Touch Tone Tommy. He might be able to provide assistance with the voicemail. The processor doesn't have a password per se.

I Love FEATURE 00
There is no password for the ACS, read the admin manual that should be all over the net. On the other hand you won't be able to default or do any administration for the Messaging without the password. It will have to be reset by someone here by calling into the system.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
I too have this issue. My auto attendant is an employee was terminated years ago. I'd like to be able to update the outgoing message but we've lost the admin password.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,283
Posts638,765
Members49,764
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,446 Shoretel
188,303 CTX100 install
187,082 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (justbill, Toner), 143 guests, and 237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024