Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#621610 06/28/18 12:48 PM
skippy3 Offline OP
OP Offline

Existing APP Server (1.74) on cix670. adding network ACD using Unifier. App Server is licensed for 3 nodes. I setup the remote node in the unifier config program. When I launch the Unifier status screen the node doesn't show at all. The unifier service is running. Go back in config and the node I created still shows in there but not in the status screen.

It's the only programming I have done so far besides setting up the I/O device in the remote node. I could understand
if no data was being received from the remote end but it doesn't even show the node in the status window. Shouldn't I at least see what I already configured?

Dave

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Administrator
Administrator
I hope you have SUS and can call tech support I think that's going to be your only solution

skippy3 Offline OP
OP Offline
I do. SUS for 3 years. I was on hold for 40 minutes the other day and of course I missed the call back!! Was hoping to find some info before I went back to site as this is a working ACD system we are adding unifier to.

dave

skippy3 Offline OP
OP Offline
toshiba got it working thankfully. Was funny to listen to Jeff and Gwen argue about it for a bit........dave

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,784
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,811 Shoretel
188,969 CTX100 install
187,204 1a2 system
Newest Members
A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt
49,766 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 5
dexman 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024