web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
jacktel Offline OP
OP Offline
Took over a dsx 80 and installed intramail for client. A doctors office, set up a standard greeting table, for appointments press this for refills press that etc.When voice mail answers inbound call and patient picks correct choice it transfers correctly to proper ext.. If some one answers that ext. and says please hold and then presses hold, outside caller is then transferred to that ext. voicemail greeting instead of music on hold. I have never seen this and wonder if intra mail is defective. R3.22 software this is first NEC system for me, and after logging in to system and settings for intra mail I'm not seeing any conflicts.
Thanks
Jacktelco
Formerly Jacktel on this site

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Were you onsite to see this in person? Seeing is believing.
If what they are complaining about is true check the dial action transfer type, you want it to be UTRF not TRF
If transfer type is UTRF I would switch the phone to see if the problem moves.

We get old too soon, smart too late
jacktel Offline OP
OP Offline
Dans
Thanks for reply, Yes I was on site and dialed in to see for myself. Are you referring to Dial action in Intramail? I se strf and unscreened transfer. I have it as strf for that box at this time and will change .
Jacktelco

Check your hold and hold recall timers.

Yes dial action table, change all transfer type to unscreened transfer and test.

jacktel Offline OP
OP Offline
Dans
Finally back to this office and changed from screened to unscreened transfer and tested. Worked great, that was problem. In action tables there are 4 headings digit dialed,action{screened or unscreened},routing{groups or ext. #}and finally dialed transfer. This last choice is grayed out, In system administration when i open backup for this system its not grayed out and i can choose screened or un screened transfer. Is this normal?
Thanks for your heip
jacktelco

When you open system administration there is no data base or system configuration until you connect, after you connect the configuration is sent to the system admin software, (I believe that's why some areas are grayed out) once the system configuration is sent you can download the customers data base.

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,708 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 12
TDKs79 8
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (Toner, Curlycord), 104 guests, and 243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024