web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
BenPCS Offline OP
OP Offline
I have a CIX 40 installation that has recently switched over to SIP trunking. The Call History Store Terminal settings for this system are as follows

Station 111 has a call history memory size of 100

GCO 2 is set up on ILG and OLG that are associated with their sip trunk

Ckt Type/Number "32" is set to go to Prime DN 111

Call history does seem to be being stored, but I keep getting triple entries in the phone's call log for a sing phone call. Does anyone have any clue what is going on?

Thank you.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

BenPCS Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok. It has been a little while since I've visited this issue, as we had some other issues to sort out, but my initial assertion that the Call History was being logged for GCO 2 was incorrect. It is only being logged when answered at extension 111. If any other station picks up an incoming call, or if the call goes to the voicemail, it does not log. I am not sure what is going on with this. When we were on POTS lines the Caller ID was stored flawlessly for every single call that came into the system. Is there some basic setting I'm missing? Is this just a programming oversight by Toshiba? Do I need to set up the call flow differently (i.e. not using GCO)? This is getting incredibly frustrating. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

BenPCS Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok, I figured it out. I feel a bit dumb.

Ckt Type/Number "32" is set to go to Prime DN 111 needed to be set to Ckt Type/Number "302".
It was that simple.

Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
Originally Posted by BenPCS
Ckt Type/Number "32" is set to go to Prime DN 111 needed to be set to Ckt Type/Number "302".
It was that simple.

Those circuit/type numbers do catch people out from time to time don't feel bad about it smile

Regards
Carl
BenPCS Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok, despite being better than it had been, this is still not functioning the way it needs to be. I have tried all the variations that I can think of. I have set it so that the only entry in the Call History Store Terminal section is GCO 2 and It is assigned to EXT 111. I have gone through and set every single DN to Store on 111 in addition to the GCO 2. I tried setting each extension to store to itself. It seems like under all these different setups I get the same behavior which is that the Call History stores only on the extension that picks up the call and it doesn't seem to matter what I put in the Call History Store Terminal section. I am baffled by this behavior as this functioned just fine on the POTS CO lines that were previously set up on this system. It's only when it was switched to using SIP trunks that it stopped taking down the Call History even after I set it to the correct GCO number (302) and set it to go to the DN that used to receive the Call History. Is there anything else that might be causing this? What about the setting under program number 304 (Incoming Line Group Assignment) FK18 Calling Number ID? Does this need to be changed to Network Provided when using SIP trunks? One thing of note is that I am running software version MT069.00

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,113 Shoretel
187,717 CTX100 install
186,811 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
Who's Online Now
2 members (KRRath, Curlycord), 69 guests, and 403 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024