web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I recently started working for a company that uses the Inter Tel Axxess 550.4500-- our most recent user/admin manuals are from '99-'00.

Numerous new hires have inherited extensions/voicemail boxes that are full, which they cannot access because they don't know the password set by previous users. I have the Admin phone and am able to log in to my own voicemail, program usernames to extensions, etc, but cannot reset passwords or empty mailboxes (that I know of).

Does anyone have any experience on the subject? I have browsed the standard user manual and the admin user manual but can't find anything. I feel like factory resetting the endpoint phones that aren't admin like mine would work? But have only found instructions on how to factory reset newer versions of the phone.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED~~ it has gotten to the point where the company president is locked out of his own voicemail.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Administrator
Administrator
To make a post for tech support please start here, https://sundance-communications.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/subscriptions

OP Offline
Hi, no thank you but at this point I am looking for anyone with information, not to pay for a subscription. but thank you. Re-pasting my original post so it is still read-able to other users.

I recently started working for a company that uses the Inter Tel Axxess 550.4500-- our most recent user/admin manuals are from '99-'00.

Numerous new hires have inherited extensions/voicemail boxes that are full, which they cannot access because they don't know the password set by previous users. I have the Admin phone and am able to log in to my own voicemail, program usernames to extensions, etc, but cannot reset passwords or empty mailboxes (that I know of).

Does anyone have any experience on the subject? I have browsed the standard user manual and the admin user manual but can't find anything. I feel like factory resetting the endpoint phones that aren't admin like mine would work? But have only found instructions on how to factory reset newer versions of the phone.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED~~ it has gotten to the point where the company president is locked out of his own voicemail.

Administrator
Administrator
Hello Factoryreset2020,

It is $19.95 for 30days and you can cancel at anytime.

30 Day Subscription for Tech Support
1. Search millions of answered technical questions.
2. Get answers fast in the appropriate Forum from a member.
3. Request an Installer.
4. Download your system manual as many as you need!
5. Sell Your Equipment.
Cancel at any time, only $19.95 a month for unlimited access

Administrator
Administrator
If you would like someone to respond and or find an answer in the research area go to Get Access. This post needs to be posted in the InterTel Forum or the Request a Technician Forum.

You can join for one month and then cancel at anytime.

Last edited by usedphones; 02/11/20 07:03 PM.

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,793 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
2 members (Curlycord, dexman), 54 guests, and 245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024