web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#63554 11/11/09 08:20 AM
OP Offline
Sorry to post about what seems such a rudimentary problem. I'm having some difficulty with the terminology of our Inter Tel phone system which makes searching for a solution a challenge.

When somebody calls our outside line they have the option to "dial 0" to reach the receptionist.

Where can I change where the call goes when they dial 0?

Inter Tel 5000 version 2.1.2.40

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Welcome to the board, you will need access to database programming and access to the VM. First we need to see where your calls are ringing. After you are logged in go to System/devices and feature codes/ CO trunk groups I assume you will see 92001 (if you have more than one entry we will need to sort out where the line you are looking for lives) Highlight 92001 and look on the right side of the screen. You will see a day and night ringing destination. That destination could be anything from a star (time based routing) a Hung group (rings several phones then goes to an aplication) or a CRA (call Routing Aplication) Note: the CRA is where we are going to find the 0 route. If it points to a star we need to open it and find the match for the time of day we are looking for and find the CRA aplication number. If it's a Hunt Group (HG) you will need to go to it and see the Time out destination. If it's a CRA just open it and select teh 0 and set it to where you want.
Hope this helps
Randy

OP Offline
The destination was a CRA. I was able to get this changed to the correct extension.

Thanks MVSpeed

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,097 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,792 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 85 guests, and 234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024