web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I have a 7200 with a mp20s and a PRI. All calls, inbound or out drop after 15 minutes on the dot. Any ideas on what I should look for to help solve this? We've had the provider check the circuit, and look at the calls that dropped, and they don't see it as a drop. They see it as a clean disconnect.

Looking at the system, I do see there is no system license installed on the 7200 and the Demo license is not enabled. Would this limit calls in and out of the system?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Samsung
Moderator-Samsung
Licenses are only for voip. Since you have pri it doesn't matter.

Is this only a recent issue or since day 1?

OP Offline
Thanks.

According to the customer it's been for the last 3 years. Not sure how someone lets something like this go this long, but.
About 3 years ago they changed the PRI provider to Spectrum. It's currently setup for NI-2, I wonder if there is something with the PRI config to cause this. But it's 15 mins on the dot for each and every call in or out of the system.

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,100 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,800 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024