web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
We have been using our NEC DTerm80 for over 20-years now and recently relocated our office. We are unable find the admin password to re-record our main greeting to change our office's address on said greeting. Is there a way to reset this password to access this? Thanks in advance!

I first you don't succeed, restart and get a bigger hammer.
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Dterm 80 is the phone type, we need the model of the phone system it connects to which in turn will help determine if we can what model voicemail you have.

Any paperwork at all regarding purchase of this system? If not you may try taking pictures of the system with the front cover off, close up of the circuit card on the right side and posting them here.

I know you don't want to hear this but the chances of resetting the passwords is slim to none.

20 years is a long time, its way past time to upgrade.

We get old too soon, smart too late
1 member likes this: RFarrarMD
OP Offline
I figured as much, and I realized my mistake soon after posting this. I will see if I can locate a system model #. Thanks for the reply, I do appreciate it!

OP Offline
Electra Elite IPK is the model if that helps?

Most likely the voicemail system you have is called Elite unless you were sold a 3rd party system.
If it is the Elite NEC installer would have had software on his or her laptop called cosessions, this software is used to configure the voicemail system, you will need to call around your area for NEC dealer or reseller and hope they have a old laptop with this software along with the know-how.

Do you know what mailbox was given admin rights? If so, it can't hurt trying random numbers for passwords. (No limit on number of tries).

We get old too soon, smart too late

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,694
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,704 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 113 guests, and 244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024