web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I've read the previous posts related but can't figure it out. I have an Axxess Intertel 9.002 system with Voice Processor 9.003 version. I'm trying to backup both the system and voice databases. I have a lot of audiotex recordings that I just can't lose. In DB studio, I select Operations -> Database Save -> {Save screen} which has 2 locations - system data & voice data.
Path1 = <mypath>\sessions\Intertel.axx,
Checkbox for "save voice data to:"
Path2 = <mypath>\AVDAP\"I've tried nothing here & I've created a file called AVDAP.opt"
Then it shows "Saving..." all the system data...then goes to "Saving Voice Processor..".
It stops and gives me "Database Programming, Voice Processor: write error with OK/CANCEL option". It says canceling Voice Processor "Operation Aborted by user, OK"
What next?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Inter-Tel
Moderator-Inter-Tel
What kind of Voicemail do you have? VPU? EM? EVMC?

OP Offline
VPU Win2K Rackmount 550.5319 with 8 port VPC, 550.5512 card and OPC-PCM/CPU-PCM card. It has a CDROM & floppy on the fron and USB ports on back.

I have some bad news for you. Your database is corrupt. You need to "reset" your voicemail. All of your routing structure will be saved, but all of your custom recordings (including voicemail) will be lost.

We had this problem. Inter-Tel wanted us to wipe out the VPU and start from scratch. That was an unacceptable solution since there was no way to save the programming. After 2 years of dealing with randomly disappearing recordings, they gave us the reset option. We lost all recordings, but we didn't have the problem again.

Go to the VPU and open my computer - C:\avdap\db\ then copy the recording folder before you wipe Avdap then reinstall and replace the recording folder to Avdap. It's a 50/50 shot but better than losing all your recordings.

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,625 Shoretel
189,515 CTX100 install
187,772 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 24
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 141 guests, and 320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024