Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#72065 09/20/04 05:04 PM
Z-man Offline OP
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
OP Offline
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
I have some issues with centralized voice mail across a point to point T-1, using PRI emulation. It seems we don't always get the correct digits being sent across to the voice mail. It is like some of the digits are dropping off. Is there any way I can trace them or monitor the D channel to see what I am getting. We have replaced all the TTR cards in the remote switch and we still have the issue. there are no known issues with any calls at the primary switch. Any suggestions?

Z-man
Avaya SME Authorized Partner
www.omniofficetech.com
Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

you can try mst trace,

this tracec captures D channel events during call initiation,progress and tear up.

Avaya adminstration
Z-man Offline OP
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
OP Offline
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
will this show me the digits that are being sent by the remote switch?

Z-man
Avaya SME Authorized Partner
www.omniofficetech.com
I think it will show you the digits you are receiving from the remote (which should be the same that the remote is sending).

Program the Voice Mail System/Automated Attendant Options as follows:
From the System Programming menu, select AuxEuip.
From the Auxiliary Equipment menu, select VMS/AA.
From the VMS/AA screen, select TransferRtn. This parameter, Transfer Return, represents the number of rings before calls transferred by the VM ports are sent to a designated backup position. Set it to “0” to disable this feature. If supervised transfer applications are used, this parameter should still be disabled.
From the VMS/AA screen, select TT Duration. This parameter should be set to 75 (milliseconds).Select TT Interval. This parameter should be set to 50. If the TT Duration and Interval are known in the VM system match thoses settings. Otherwise use the settings above to slow down and space out the codes.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,458 Shoretel
188,318 CTX100 install
187,090 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (Keyset6, justbill), 147 guests, and 350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024