Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline
Hello,

We are building a home and need a phone system. We need these characteristics and hope for recommendations from pros on the best basic system for our needs. We don't want to spend a bundle. In our current home we have a Panasonic KXT61610. Used is OK.

4 CO LINES
16 SYSTEM PHONES
8 OTHER PHONES (DON’T NEED TO BE IN SYSTEM)
PAGE ALL VIA SPEAKER PHONE
DOOR INTERCOM/OPENER for 2 doors
PAGE EXTENSIONS

Desirable:

Group Page
Messaging (6 mailboxes)

Thanks,

Bob Murray

Bob Murray
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Why not take a look at the partner.

they are not the cheapest or as feature rich
as some ,but they are
user friendly for the family /guests / kids

Why not complete your profile so we know who you are and location .

there probably is someone on this board near you and can help you out with advise and recommendations

I belive ACS version 7 has a wake-up function that could be handy in a home setup. Along with the door phone and wireless and analog support.

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Go with the Panasonic KX-TA824, their newest addition to the system line. It's similar to the 624 and the 616 you mentioned.

Best thing is that you can retain any existing Panasonic phones on the new system. It expands to 24 stations, with 8 lines. In addition, literally ANY industry-standard phone can be used with it, though some codes will need to be learned to use every feature.

You will be hard-pressed to find a better multi-line cordless phone than the KX-TD7895. It gives the regular residential user the full "keyset in their hand" capability.

This is the ONLY system we sell for residential applications, and that's ONLY where we sell it. It's designed to work in the home/small office environment. Aside from dropping the cordless phone in the pool, you won't have any problems. I have been using my Panasonic system in my home for ten years without a single failure and my kids know more about using the features than I do.

The thing I like most about it (as a user, not a salesman) is the fact that every single component needed, like door boxes, cordless phones, gate operator relays, etc. are all from one manufacturer. They are designed to work together from the get-go. One manual, one system, one happy user.

All of this said, I don't even really like Panasonic! I just like the way their system works in my house with 27 phones!

------------------
Ed
---------
How come there's always enough time to go back and fix it a second time?

[This message has been edited by ev607797 (edited August 16, 2005).]

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
Ed, I beg to differ, there is no such phone system that is designed for a specific application......

I have put NEC DS systems in homes along with Partners....The phones ring the same and do the same stuff........

OP Offline
We will be installing the system in Phoenix.

Bob

Bob Murray
Check out the product line from Vodavi at www.vodavi.com - they're right there in Phoenix too.

Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
Can not go wrong with an Avaya product.
Full of features.
Does have wake-up call.
And don't have to worry if they will be around tomorrow or still make that product like some others years down the road.

I have a Partner R.6 in my home that works great. You can hook any tip/ring device to it . So if you wanted to get some less expensive cordless phones (say from radio shack, no Problem). These phones can still use the advanced features of the system. And have their own ext #'S. Avaya has a cordless phone that is intergrated, but is a little expensive.

Will expand up to 48 stations and 32 lines.
Support for 16 channel T-1 and DID's.

Many different size vioce mail and auto attendant options.

Will do your electronic door locks and door phones.

SMDR port for easy call reporting.

Has remote call fowarding. PC card back-up and restore with remote administration.

Avaya may cost a little more (depending on your vendor) but will supply you with the service you are looking for in the long haul.

This is my opition.
Thanks,
Michael

Avaya SMB Authorized Business Partner. ACIS/APSS
ESI Certified Reseller/Installer
www.regal-comm.com
I agree with ED. Panasonic has been rock solid for me as well. The new 824 looks like a winner and now can have an "in-skin" messaging card. I have not installed one yet, but the old KX-T, KX-TD, KX-TA & the KX-TDA have lots of flexablity. Another plus you will not have a large learning curve going from the 616 to the 824. Pricing looks hard to beat as well.

Stephanie

Do the job right the first time.
Look at the Panasonic. Can't go wrong for a home.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,305
Posts638,893
Members49,771
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,866 Shoretel
189,979 CTX100 install
188,098 1a2 system
Newest Members
Mansour, Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks
49,770 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
dexman 6
teleco 6
dans 5
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 93 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024