web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
you would choose a TransTel over the Partners, Panasonics, Vodavi's, NEC's??????

I gotta go to their training class or hire their salepeople cause they sure planted a good one in your brain......

No offense, but I took a look at the documentation, design and looks of the equipment........NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY.....

100 percent off shore manufacturing, no in house repairs, only 20 yeatrs of experience in the industry........you gotta be kidding me......

I have got a few of the old Panasonic Easphone systems and Partner System older then that.....

I will pass on that one.......

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
Hey telephoneguy I completly agree the Partner is the way to go.

Strong, sturdy and been around the block a time or two.

But you can not put 2-509 cards in a 5-slot carrier.

The 509 is the (R.7) processor card.

The expandtion cards are 308(3 lines and 8 extentions),012(0 lines and 12 extentions)200(2 lines 0 extentions)400(4 lines and 0 extentions)206(2 lines and 6 extentions)

You can put a 509 (processor) and any of the cards above in a 5-slot carrier.

Put again the Partner is a rock solid system.
We put them in homes all the time.

Avaya SMB Authorized Business Partner. ACIS/APSS
ESI Certified Reseller/Installer
www.regal-comm.com
OP Offline
So, how would I configure the Partner to do what I described in my original post? Why is Partner better than Panasonic or NEC? Mix it up, experts! You've got to convince me one way or the other. I'm going nuts shopping for prices on the day's recommended components on eBay. Even got some stuff that I will trash or resell.

Right now I'm leaning towards the Nec 1000 or the Panasonic new 824. Help me decide, gurus.

Bob

Bob Murray
Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
Hey bob if your looking on e-bay.
Go with your gut.

good luck!

www.regal-comm.com
Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
Most of the people you will find on this forum are people that make their living selling and servicing telephone systems.

Me for one.

When you decide to go with e-bay that takes away from our life line.

I am not telling you what you should do or not do.

The big key to any phone system is the person that sells it to you and the person that installes it and what promises they make to you.

They are a bunch of systems out there that will do what you need done.

Again I wish you the best of luck!

www.regal-comm.com
AND THE WINNER IS ??????????

Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
lol

www.regal-comm.com
WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED.......

No way Any system can beat Panasonic in a house!!
A properly setup Panasonic 824 with the Backlit LCD and Backlit keypad phones, 1 or 2 7895 cordless phones, ( again setup properly, these phone have 12 buttons so you see lines and have function keys like Page and Voice Mail Transfer, CID etc.) BV or TVS voice mail would be like an Atomic Bomb going off on top of all the other systems. Espicially if you let the VM (TVS or TVA- TVA has unified messaging} take calls and use CID routing. All Daughters known callers go only to her phone or page only her, Grandma,s callers ring her phone, business callers ring or page for dads home office, screen via paging or phone ( i have a call for Cindy from Jeramy, either over the page or when phone picked up, special greeting for special friends by CID,doesn't mater what line they call on, Windows program for literate home owner, modem built in for non literate homeowner, video doorphone that connects to phone system with multiple monitors including TV, IP Cam can also connect to doorphone etc,etc,etc.
KABOOM!!!! All the others are dust in the wind baby.
They miss some licks on the business side sometime but they have residentil locked down
tight!

Go with a TDA 50 with same phones or better
and the Celluar wireless phones, Hydrogen bomb time!

As for Partner, Avaya, Lucifer Technologies,
AT&T, Western Electric Evil Red Bagel or whatever---- Panasonic never made thousands of systems that over heat and turn weird colors in 2 years,never made disposable power supplies ah la 206-410-820, and they never ripped people off with a $500.00 list price
music on hold connector that was nothing more
than a plastic box with a wire running through it, what a joke. I sold schematics on
connecting music on hold and paging to Merlins back in the 80's and 90's in the Gear and the Mart. the Evil Bagel's legal dept sent nasty cease and desist letters. My lawyer indicated how we would dissect thier plastic box for every media outlet we could
get to listen, on how they were pounding sand
into customers, they decided to lay off. Just had bad taste for Lucifer ever since.
Also had a customer who was bought out by
Lucent. They made them switch to a small Definity system. They did not get a paging card. The former owner, who stayed on as CEO,
bout croaked when he ordered the card, over
$4 Grand, we used a 6 button phone and came off the speaker, they feaked and said it would void the warranty, yadda, yadda!!

OP Offline
Can't you guys make it on the installation and service? Sorry, I'm just a civilian lookin' for a good phone system. If I say I'm buying retail will you give me advice? So, I'm buying retail at list plus 10%. Now what's good? I hope it's not the product with the highest markup.

Bob Murray

Bob Murray
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,309
Posts638,904
Members49,771
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,034 Shoretel
190,238 CTX100 install
188,393 1a2 system
Newest Members
dcl, Mansour, Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks
49,771 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 19
teleco 6
jsaad 5
dans 5
dexman 4
Yoda 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 180 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024