web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#73917 03/22/05 10:25 AM
gluv4u2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello,

I just got the job at a company as the Technical support guy. I've seemed to have inherited the role of Phone system support also. They showed me the room where the AT&T/Lucent Intuity Audix phone system machine is and want me to figure it out. Anyone know of a link on the web for basic user setup (setting up voicemail and phone roll over features)? the books they have on it, dont show how to setup users on lines or setup departments for calls to roll into (more than one desk to ring when calling a dept). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

ps: Merlin Legend 3.19, and Intuity Audix Voice Msg 2.0

[This message has been edited by gluv4u2 (edited March 22, 2005).]

-----------------
Guillermo Pedroni
Pricing Analyst / Technical Support
Phone: 800.782.2385 ext: 333
Fax: 847.773.0330

B&K Industries, Inc.
2600 Elmhurst Road
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

http://www.bk-ind.com/
Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

After you complete your profile, you might consider quiting that job. On a more serious note, it will take a long time to teach yourself that system without any background in telephony. I'd recommend they bring the usual supporting vendor back in to walk you through the basics and pay him a tech support fee to help you when needed.
Mark

RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
welcome to the forum gluv4u2

There's nothing basic about that system, If you have only been shown the closet where the equipment is housed. I too would suggest getting some local help like have the local vendor show you how to get into programming and have him/her give you a walk through. You'll use a 150 threads trying to do it this way.
[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

------------------
| Need a Telephone | Telephone Installers

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,279
Posts638,738
Members49,763
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,284 Shoretel
188,167 CTX100 install
187,014 1a2 system
Newest Members
gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo, highlysecptial, BPopilek
49,762 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 14
teleco 4
jc2it 4
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (wk6100), 70 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024