Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#84904 05/17/07 05:05 AM
spoty Offline OP
OP Offline
We have a call center and an installed cms supervisor application on Solaris. Managers and the call center supervisors uses this applcation to measure the performance of Agents.

The point is, we did not implement other features of the CMS such as the Aux/Work Codes and Call Tracking Codes. I noticed on the Communication Manager that there is a Reason Code Screen.

The question is, how can I effect this or rather does anyone know how I can implement this to work for our call center? I have populated the CMS application dictionary with all the Aux work Code and and also did the same on the CM. Is there anything else that I need to do? Also, I cannot seem to find where to list the Call Tracking Codes either in CM or in CMS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Spoty.

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

#84905 05/17/07 06:16 AM
'cha sys feat' page 12. Reason codes can be forced, requested, or none. This is a global change, so I suggest that you make the change after hours and test prior to deploying this.

Read this first:

https://support.avaya.com/elmodocs2/comm_mgr/r3/pdfs/07_300301_1.pdf

[Linked Image from phototiki.com]
#84906 05/17/07 06:37 AM
spoty Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks a lot liquidvw. You are a star....

Spoty.

#84907 05/21/07 07:23 AM
spoty Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks again for the docs but after going through the docs, I could not find where or how to complete the steps in Communication Manager. Also are Reason Codes and Aux/Works the same thing? Sorry for my lack of understanding here. And this is what I am trying to do:

Do you happen to know what steps are required to setup and activate Auxworks and Reason codes on the Avaya Communication Manager? We already have the CMS Supervisor setup but the Auxworks and Reason codes has never been used before in our environment. Do you know how I can set this up in the Switch? We run the CM 3.0 on S8700. I need how to configure this in the Switch.

I have populated the CMS Supervisor with the description codes. What do I need to do on the Communication Manager side besides 'cha sys feat' on page 12, and selecting Reason codes options of either forced, requested, or none?

Any help you could render will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Spoty.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,293
Posts638,827
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,569 Shoretel
189,439 CTX100 install
187,602 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 28
teleco 8
dexman 6
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 177 guests, and 242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024