web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Not the first time I've said this but you should have spare known good modules on hand for the systems you service. It's pointless to play twenty questions asking for why something is doing something weird when the first thing you should do is replace the mod to determine if the original is defective.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

OP Offline
I have plenty of spare parts for the system. I have replaced the processor, in fact, I upgraded them from 6.0 to 7.0. I have replaced the 408MLX that ext 27 is on.
I upgraded to a known good configuration from my laptop. I have NOT replaced the 007MLM yet. I don't think that is an option. The AA greetings were recorded by a british chick who is not available anymore. They have the same voice on all of their 10+ properties.
I always try to replace the parts first. It's just not an option for this voicemail.

The VM would probably be the first thing I would try. Not an option? I don't understand. You don't have to replace it permanently, just long enough to see if it cures your problem. If it does then guess what- too bad about the British chick.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Is dial zero/time-out set to transfer to the call answer service operator - or directly to extention 27? If it is set to go to the call answer service operator - try changing it to transfer to ext 27 - and repeat your previous test.

If the British chick is important maybe you could record all of her prompts to some sort of recorder then play it back into the system through the handset not very pretty but it should work.(Just a thought)

Bob

OP Offline
The dial zero is set was set to 27. I set it to the CASO just for grins. The CASO is 27.
I would change the VM out, but they have 2 companies that share the Legend and this VM at this time. I will be removing the other company from the system very soon. I guess then would be a good chance to test this.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,298
Posts638,868
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,694 Shoretel
189,712 CTX100 install
187,895 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (justbill, Toner), 117 guests, and 321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024