web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Calls go to hunt group x, get an announcement and MOH and cover after 36 rings (3 minutes) to AUDIX. The vm box of the hunt group ext is an auto-attendant. Callers are given a choice to press 1 to leave a mesage, press 0 for an operator, or do nothing to "remain in the que", which sends them to another hunt group. (The agents log into both hunt groups) Pressing 1 or 0 appear to be working. The callers who do nothing Time Out to hunt group xx. Hunt group xx has an announcement then MOH. Callers are sometimes getting dropped at this point. I have made a bunch of test calls without incident. Did get dropped once. I was monitoring the hunt group via BCMS. One agent was on an ext out call and the other was in aux-work. I figure as long as there are agents logged-in the system should que the calls. ??????????????

Candor - Intelligence - Good Will
Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

You'll need to post your programming. Can't trouble shoot vectors without looking at them. I can say that this setup seems very strange. 36 rings in a call center. That doesn't sound good. Also why have calls cover to audix? RONA would be a better solution.

[Linked Image from phototiki.com]
OP Offline
Sorry, I forgot to mention that we don't have vectoring, no RONA. So, I'm forced to make the calls cover to AUDIX. Still need to see the programming?

Since it's random, could be a bad AUDIX port? We have 16 AUDIX ports. ... except I swear when I got dropped I heard an AUDIX voice say something like "goodbye". As if it dropped me on purpose.

Candor - Intelligence - Good Will

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,784
Members49,766
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,806 Shoretel
188,963 CTX100 install
187,200 1a2 system
Newest Members
A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt
49,766 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 5
dexman 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 162 guests, and 172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024